Valencia to pass up on Luciano Vietto purchase option
Los Che had until June 15 to make the Atlético forward's loan move permanent for 15 million euros but he will return to the Metropolitano instead.
Valencia have informed Luciano Vietto that they will not be exercising their purchase option to make the Argentinean forward’s loan arrangement permanent.
Vietto, 24, joined the Mestalla outfit on loan from Atlético in January and scored five times for Los Che, including a hat-trick against Las Palmas in the Copa del Rey. Valencia had until June 15 to make sign Vietto on a permanent deal for a fee of 15 million euros but Marcelino has decided against the option.
Vietto could form part of Rodrigo deal
Vietto will therefore be back on Atético’s books as of that date and Diego Simeone will have to decide whether to make the player available for a permanent transfer or seek another loan move. If the Atlético boss chooses that option, Valencia are interested in taking the forward for another season and he could become a makeweight in any deal Simeone proposes to bring Spain striker Rodrigo Moreno to the Metropolitano over the summer.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates