Atleti confirm Griezmann, Lucas renewals and Lemar signs contract too
Atlético Madrid were busy on Monday when they signed renewal contracts for Griezmann and Lucas Hernandez and signed Thomas Lemar also.
Atlético Madrid announce the renewals of Antoine Griezmann until 2023 and Lucas Hernandez until 2024 and also announce the signing of Thomas Lemar, who has signed his new deal with the club. The rojiblancos posted to their social media account with the nes.
"Miguel Angel Gil Marin went to the Russian town of istria to sign the renewals of Antoine Griezmann and Lucas Hernandez, and also the agreement with Thomas Lemar. The contracts were signed in the French national team camp following guidelines from the French national team directors and the French manager. Atlético Madrid would like to thank the French federation as well as their manager for the facilities and their help. Our team of delegates travelled to the Russian town accompanied by the sporting director, Andrea Berta."
Griezmann signs after his "decision" drew plenty of attention last week when he announced he was staying at Atlético Madrid and Lucas Hernandez' strong performances last year that saw him break into the France team did not go unnoticed. Lemar signed his deal pending recognition from the relevant bodies. He signed his contract pending a medical and formalising details with AS Monaco.
Recommended in English
- NBA Ricky enjoying the present: "It's not a cliché, it's a lifestyle"
- NFL Chiefs record 12th successive win over Broncos
- NFL What happened with Ravens' failed two-point conversion against the Steelers in Week 13
- NFL Patrick Mahomes on what the Kansas City Chiefs need
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Casemiro in no doubt that Mbappé is compatible with Vinicius
- MANCHESTER UNITED Chris Armas: who is the US coach set to join Manchester United?