Neymar has asked PSG to let him leave
Spanish football programme El Chiringuito reports that the Brazilian asked the president of the French club to let him go.
Neymar has told PSG that he wants to leave the club, according to late night Spanish tv's football programme El Chiringuito. According to their sources, the Brazilian told PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi, during the celebration for winning last season's Ligue 1 title, that he wanted to leave because he isn't happy in Paris.
Neymar hopes he's going to Real Madrid
According to the presenter of El Chiringuito, journalist Josep Pedrerol, Neymar is expectant that the French giants will accept his wishes to leave, and allow negotiations to start with Real Madrid.
However, PSG are aiming to do everything they can to stop the move to the Spanish capital, and believe that Neymar's statements were just an outburst in the heat of the moment. Pedrerol said though that Real Madrid are expecting Neymar to sit down and have another conversation with PSG bosses, one in which he'll demand that PSG facilitate his move to Real Madrid.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente