Can arrives for medical ahead of Juventus move
The German midfielder arrived in Turin to undergo medical tests ahead of an expected move to the Serie A champions from Liverpool.
German midfielder Emre Can has arrived at Juventus to undergo medical tests ahead of an expected move to the Serie A champions.
The 24-year-old joined Liverpool in 2014 and made his 167th and final appearance for the Merseyside outfit when he came on as a substitute in their Champions League final defeat by Real Madrid last month. Can's contract at Liverpool expires on June 30 and the Premier League club confirmed his departure earlier this month.
Welcome to Turin, Emre! 😎 He's off to J | Medical! 🏳 🏴 pic.twitter.com/TwJamqrN6o— JuventusFC (@juventusfcen) 21 June 2018
'Emre Can has landed in Turin ahead of a proposed move to Juventus,' the Italian club said on their website 'Can will now head to J|Medical to undergo tests.' Can, who has 20 caps for Germany, featured in 38 matches across all competitions for Liverpool last season, scoring six goals, but was not included in his nation's World Cup squad.
Recommended in English
- THE GAME AWARDS The Game Awards 2021: times, stream, how to watch it online and what to expect
- THE GAME AWARDS The Game Awards 2021: list of nominees and the 6 GOTY contenders
- NFL LA Rams' WR Mike Williams latest to be put on covid-19 list
- EUROPA LEAGUE Have Barcelona ever played and won in the Europa League?
- GOLF When will Tiger Woods return to the PGA Tour?
- NFL NFL Fantasy Picks: Watch out for Wilson against Houston