Can arrives for medical ahead of Juventus move
The German midfielder arrived in Turin to undergo medical tests ahead of an expected move to the Serie A champions from Liverpool.
German midfielder Emre Can has arrived at Juventus to undergo medical tests ahead of an expected move to the Serie A champions.
The 24-year-old joined Liverpool in 2014 and made his 167th and final appearance for the Merseyside outfit when he came on as a substitute in their Champions League final defeat by Real Madrid last month. Can's contract at Liverpool expires on June 30 and the Premier League club confirmed his departure earlier this month.
Welcome to Turin, Emre! 😎 He's off to J | Medical! 🏳 🏴 pic.twitter.com/TwJamqrN6o— JuventusFC (@juventusfcen) 21 June 2018
'Emre Can has landed in Turin ahead of a proposed move to Juventus,' the Italian club said on their website 'Can will now head to J|Medical to undergo tests.' Can, who has 20 caps for Germany, featured in 38 matches across all competitions for Liverpool last season, scoring six goals, but was not included in his nation's World Cup squad.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7