Jugones report Real Madrid have accepted Juve bid for Cristiano
According to the director of the daily sports show Josep Pedrerol, the Portuguese striker is set for a move to Turin set to earn a sum of 30 million euro per year.
According to Spanish daily sports programme Jugones, Real Madrid have decided to sell Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus. Presenter of the show Josep Pedrerol affirmed that the LaLiga club are set to accept a 100 million euro offer from the Serie A side for the striker they purchased from Manchester United for a fee of 96 million in 2009.
According to Jugones the Madeira born striker will earn a similar salary as he does with the Santiago Bernabeu outfit but the decision to move to the Italian league is fueled by the desire the Portuguese striker has for a new environment and fresh challenge.
Jugones report that the now 33-year-old player deems his cycle in Madrid to have come to an end and indeed was acutely aware of the interest from the Old Lady of Italian football before the 2017/18 Kiev Champions League final. The striker now hopes that Real Madrid won't stand in his way of a move to Italy and according to Jugones, Real Madrid appear prepared to go along with the move which will see Cristiano wear the famous black and white striped shirt next season in Serie A.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Who plays on Thursday Night Football? NFL | Week 7
- SOCCER Hernán ‘Bolillo’ Gómez to be appointed as Honduras' new manager
- SOCCER Mexico's new logo gets leaked ahead of the World Cup
- NBA Boston Celtics 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA 76ers' Doc Rivers speaks on Ben Simmons, again
- MLB Braves vs. Dodgers live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series