Mbappe donates his entire World Cup earnings to local charity
Despite his success, the PSG striker has not forgotten where he came from, and will donate around 430,000 euros to an assocation working with children in his neighbourhood.
At just 19 years old, Kylian Mbappe has positioned himself as one of the greatest footballers on the planet and is a contender for this year’s Ballon d’Or after helping France to the World Cup title in Russia.
And despite now being a global footballing superstar, it seems like Mbappe still has his feet firmly on the ground and hasn’t forgotten his roots. The PSG striker has decided to donate his entire earnings from playing at the World Cup to a local charity working in Bondy, the neighbourhood in which he grew up on the outskirts of Paris.
Mbappe earned around 430,000 at the World Cup, which includes appearance fees and a large bonus for the winning the tournament. The 430,000 euros will go directly to Premiers de Cordees, an association that organizes sporting events for children with disabilities.
Recommended in English
- NFL Wide receiver to wide back, the evolution being driven by the 49ers Deebo Samuel
- NFL Playoff Power Rankings: Packers, Rams, Chiefs | NFL Playoffs
- NFL NFL Wild Card Review: Games, Conclusions and Reflections
- AFCON Guinea-Bissau vs Nigeria: AFCON, times, TV and how to watch online
- AFCON AFCON Group D matchday preview: Egypt vs Sudan and Guinea-Bissau vs Nigeria
- Middleton admits Bucks need a Holiday from sorry slide as Grizzlies come into view