Alexis Sánchez joins United tour in LA after visa issues
San Jose Earthquakes could have to face Chile international Alexis Sanchez after the forward linked up with Manchester United's US tour.
Manchester United have confirmed Alexis Sánchez has arrived in Los Angeles after resolving his visa issues. The forward was not able to travel to the United States with his team-mates after his visa application was blocked. Alexis subsequently missed the first game of United's pre-season tour, a 1-1 draw against Mexican giants América. But United posted a video of the player signing autographs at a training session on Saturday after safely arriving in LA.
Lukaku and Rashford absent
With attacking team-mates Romelu Lukaku and Marcus Rashford on holiday following the World Cup, Alexis is in line to play in United's next friendly. José Mourinho's men face San Jose Earthquakes on Sunday ahead of International Champions Cup matches against AC Milan, Liverpool and Real Madrid, rounding off pre-season against Bayern Munich.
United will then kick off the 2018-19 Premier League season with a home game against Leicester City on 10 August.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Real Madrid's Vinicius outshining his idol Neymar at PSG
- Technology Which phones will no longer support WhatsApp starting on November 1?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in California?
- NFL NFL Commissioner Goodell: WFT probe results won’t be released
- NFL | STEELERS Steelers coach Tomlin says he would 'never' take college job
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"