Alexis Sánchez joins United tour in LA after visa issues
San Jose Earthquakes could have to face Chile international Alexis Sanchez after the forward linked up with Manchester United's US tour.
Manchester United have confirmed Alexis Sánchez has arrived in Los Angeles after resolving his visa issues. The forward was not able to travel to the United States with his team-mates after his visa application was blocked. Alexis subsequently missed the first game of United's pre-season tour, a 1-1 draw against Mexican giants América. But United posted a video of the player signing autographs at a training session on Saturday after safely arriving in LA.
Lukaku and Rashford absent
With attacking team-mates Romelu Lukaku and Marcus Rashford on holiday following the World Cup, Alexis is in line to play in United's next friendly. José Mourinho's men face San Jose Earthquakes on Sunday ahead of International Champions Cup matches against AC Milan, Liverpool and Real Madrid, rounding off pre-season against Bayern Munich.
United will then kick off the 2018-19 Premier League season with a home game against Leicester City on 10 August.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Caeleb Dressel 100m swimming, medal count, results, today 29 July
- Stimulus Checks $1000 stimulus check for educators: how to claim it if I haven't received it
- US NEWS Disgraced USA Gymnastics doctor, Larry Nassar has received $2,000 in stimulus checks
- LA GALAXY ‘Chicharito’ Hernández to miss his sixth consecutive MLS game due to injury
- Olympic Games | Gymnastics How tall and what age are the USA gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Jade Carey, the US gymnast replacing Simone Biles at the Olympics?