Ronaldo's medical concludes he has physical capacity of a 20 year old player
Cristiano Ronaldo performed well above the average for a professional footballer in body fat and muscle mass, and moreover, recorded the fastest speed at the World Cup.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s passport might say he is 33 years old, but his physical capacity is far from a footballer of that age. According to the results that have emerged from his medical at Juventus, the Portuguese star has the physical capacity of a 20-year-old player.
The medical results say that the ex-Real Madrid striker has seven per cent body fat, which is around three per cent less than the average professional footballer. He also has a muscle mass of 50 percent – four percent more than an average footballer.¡
Even more impressive is the fact the 33-year-old reached a maximum speed of 33.98 km/h at the World Cup, which was the highest figure recorded at the tournament – an incredible feat for a player of his age.
The medical results may not come as much of a surprise to the player himself, who, during his unveiling at Juventus on 16 July, said: "I'm here because it's a very big challenge in my career. At my age, players usually go to China. (...) I'm good emotionally, physically, that's why the way I came here makes me proud, I'm different from everyone else, from all the players who are 32, 33 or 34 years old.”
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother