Valencia tell English clubs to forget about signing Kondogbia
Valencia have received numerous enquiries from the Premier League for Geoffrey Kondogbia but are adamant that the players is not for sale or loan.
A handful of Premier League clubs have been knocking on Valencia's door this summer to ask about Geoffrey Kondogbia. But they've been quickly sent packing and told that the French midfielder is staying where he is. Valencia aren't interested in listening to offers for a player who they invested 25 million euros in - a player who, for Marcelino is one of the pillars of the team. Nor is Kondogbia eager to move from Mestalla where he has managed to rediscover himself as a player and reignite his career.
The 26-year-old also knows that, if he maintains his high level of form on the pitch - especially during Valencia's return to Champions League football, he will receive even better offers over the next few seasons. Kondogbia is under contract until June 2022.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL 49ers LB Dre Greenlaw out for 4-6 weeks due to groin injury
- National Football League second week breakdown
- BAYERN MUNICH "Magician", "the next Neymar": new Bayern starlet draws lofty praise
- PREMIER LEAGUE Despite posting losses Woodward confident that Man Utd are 'on right track'
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: match-day 5, bullet point preview
- NBA Real Madrid's Demin, Duru among youngsters tipped for NBA