Modric: Inter to offer Real Madrid man China move - report
Corriere dello Sport says Inter are to sweeten the deal offered to Luka Modric by adding in a subsequent transfer to the Chinese Super League.
Inter Milan are planning to include a lucrative switch to China in their offer to Real Madrid's Luka Modric, according to a report in the Italian media today.
Offer to include chance to move on to Jiangsu Suning
Corriere dello Sport claims that Inter are ready to hand the Croatia captain, 32, a four-year contract at the San Siro - and, at the end of that deal, the opportunity to finish his career at Chinese Super League club Jiangsu Suning, whose owners, Suning Holdings Group, are also the Nerazzurri's majority shareholders.
Last month, Italy international striker Eder made such a move, swapping the Serie A club for Suning after two and a half seasons in Milan.
Inter said to be after initial Modric loan deal
This weekend, it was reported that Inter want to sign Modric on an initial 15m-euro loan, with the option to make the move permanent next summer for 25m euros.
However, despite Modric allegedly having a gentleman’s agreement with Florentino Pérez that allows him to leave at his request, Real's president last week insisted the club would hold out for the midfielder's 750m-euro buy-out figure.
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother