Real Madrid's Vinicius plan has been decided: Jugones
Following much speculation, the Spanish sports programme has reported that the 45-million-euro Brazilian has had his short-term future agreed.
Spanish football programme Jugones reported on Thursday that Real Madrid already have a clear plan devised for their new young star, Vinicius Jr. The objective is that the prestigious Brazilian talent trains with the first team, however will play most of the season with Los Blancos' second side.
Vinicius earning his Madrid spurs
According to the report, the decision has been made at the Bernabéu to ensure that Vinicius is a full part of Julen Lopetegui's training sessions but that he gains his initial playing experience in with Castilla, under manager Santiago Solari. Lopetegui will, however, have the option to call on the youngster whenever he feels it appropriate for a particular game.
Although only joining the European champions this summer, Vinicius' signing was announced in May 2017, for a fee of 45 million euros. He remained with Flamengo in Brazil to continue his development until he reached the age of 18.
Remaining in the Spanish capital
Much speculation has followed his arrival with rumours that he may be allowed to go out on loan for this campaign. It would now appear that his destination has been agreed, and fans can look forward to seeing him in the white shirt of his new club, although how many times he will feature alongside Bale, Modric, Asensio and co. is yet to be known.
Recommended in English
- US NEWS Would a government shutdown in December completely stop fourth stimulus check negotiations?
- SOCIAL SECURITY Can you change your Social Security number for any reason?
- NFL Bucs' Antonio Brown banned for three games by NFL
- PREMIER LEAGUE Why has Michael Carrick left Manchester Utd?
- NFL How are the uniforms of the 2021 Army vs. Navy football game? Are they for sale?
- SOCCER With what teams has Cristiano Ronaldo scored career 800 goals?