Official: Valencia sign Guedes from PSG for €40mn
After a one-year loan spell at Valencia, the Portuguese international has made the permanent switch the Mestalla.
Valencia have announced the signing of Gonçalo Guedes from PSG for 40 million euros. The Portuguese international has been on loan at Valencia since the start of last season, and will now make a permanent move to the Mestalla Stadium.
Valencia owner Peter Lim, who is a friend of PSG owner Nasser Al-Khelaïfi, travelled to Corsica to meet with PSG’s sporting director Antero Henrique to close the deal for the player. Guedes’ agent, Jorge Mendes was also present at the meeting.
🦇 Do you know them? ... About to come 🔙 home ! 🔥🔥🔥 pic.twitter.com/LErrdHEiDY— Valencia CF English 🦇💯 (@valenciacf_en) 27 August 2018
“Valencia CF have reached an agreement on Monday with Paris Saint-Germain FC for the definitive transfer of Portuguese international Gonçalo Guedes, who will travel to Valencia on Tuesday to sign his contract as a new Valencia CF player,” the club announced on its official website.
As a loanee from PSG, Guedes played 33 games for Valencia last season, scoring 5 goals and making 11 assists. His permanent move to the Mestalla will be welcomed by fans and coach Marcelino, as the club aims for another top-four finish and a respectable run in the Champions League this season.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Where was Gabby Petito's body found in Grand Teton National Park?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Vinicius and Benzema to the rescue
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- NFL Quarterback injuries overshadow Week 2 NFL action
- REAL MADRID Ancelotti: “I am living my honeymoon in Madrid"
- PREMIER LEAGUE African trio at Anfield make Premier League history for Liverpool