Imbula in Madrid to sign contract with Rayo Vallecano
The 25-year-old midfielder was chased by Getafe and Levante but Rayo Vallecano are on the brink of signing with newly-promoted Rayo Vallecano.
Giannelli Imbula is in Madrid to sign with Rayo Vallecano. The French central midfielder will arrive in Vallecas on loan from Stoke City and will be the 11th signing of the summer for Míchel's newly-promoted side.
The other signings include Gael Kakuta, Luis Advíncula, Tito, Alvaro Medrán, Jordi Amat, Pozo, Álvaro García, José León, Emiliano Velázquez and their most recent signing, Raúl de Tomás, who returns on loan from Real Madrid after a successful season with the club last year.
The 25-year-old signed for Stoke City two years ago and played 28 times for the club. He fell out of favour at the end of last year and has not featured whatsoever this year. Getafe and Levante also tried to sign the player but he has decided a move to Rayo is in his best interest.
The clock is ticking and the player took to Instagram to post a picture of himself looking at his watch with the transfer window closing soon in Spain and across Europe.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Woodley gets ‘I love Jake Paul’ tattoo, wants rematch
- US NEWS What is the meaning of racketeering? How long is a racketeering charge sentence?
- Porter agrees to max extension with Nuggets
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS What qualifies a child for social security benefits?
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- MLB Yankees move ahead as the AL Wild Card chase enters final furlong