After Raúl, Xabi Alonso arrives to start life as Real Madrid coach
Xabi Alonso will start with a friendly on September 1 and his entire schedule of games until the start of the league includes six games and a friendly tournament.
Real Madrid have added another illustrious former player to their list of coaches. After the return of Gonzalez as the Cadete B team, Xabi Alonso returned to Valdebebas to trained the Infantil A side.
According to the club's website, many of the players in Alonso's under-14 squad will be arriving from Infantil B. His second coach will be Sebastian Parrilla.
Xabi Alonso's schedule to start his coaching career
Before the start of the league, he will play six matches and a friendly tournament, between September and the beginning of October. They are as follows: Infant A-ED Moratalaz (September 1), Arnedo Tournament (September 7-9), Infant A-SD La Salle (September 12), Infant A-Rayo Alcobendas (September 22), Infant A-EFMO Boadilla (September 26), CD Canillas-Infantil A (September 29) and Infant A-CD Leganés (October 3).
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- US NEWS Will national parks close if there is a government shutdown?
- US NEWS How long do government shutdowns last?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Basketball's subtle influence on the world of football
- GREEN BAY PACKERS Aaron Rodgers: "How could you not be romantic about football?"
- NFL Jalen Hurts shoulders blame after Eagles defeat to Cowboys