Pogba wants January Juventus return to join Cristiano: Tuttosport
The Italian newspaper cited problems with Mourinho, a desire to shine again, and the chance to play alongside Ronaldo as the reasons for his Man Utd exit desire.
The summer transfer market has now closed but that doesn't stop the rumour mill churning: after all there January window is just around the corner. And it Italy, there's no bigger story that the potential move of Juventus for Paul Pogba.
Pogba with Cristiano
Italian newspaper Tuttosport dedicated its front cover to Manchester United's French midfielder saying that he wants to return to Juventus in the winter window.
According to the paper, the World Cup winner's relationship with boss José Mourinho is beyond repair, as the self-proclaimed 'Special One' continues to cause disharmony at Old Trafford. Also, as Pogba has not been able to shine in England as he did in Italy, going back to Turin could revive his club form, he feels.
Another incentive for making the move to the club he left in 2016 when United paid a then-record transfer fee, is to play alongside Cristiano Ronaldo.
No Champions League restriction
As Tuttosport explains, new Uefa rules mean that Pogba would still be able to play in the Champions League knock-out stages with the 'bianconeri' even after being involved for United in the group phase. Ironically, both these teams will face up against each other in Group H of European football's premier competition.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL 49ers LB Dre Greenlaw out for 4-6 weeks due to groin injury
- National Football League second week breakdown
- BAYERN MUNICH "Magician", "the next Neymar": new Bayern starlet draws lofty praise
- PREMIER LEAGUE Despite posting losses Woodward confident that Man Utd are 'on right track'
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: match-day 5, bullet point preview
- NBA Real Madrid's Demin, Duru among youngsters tipped for NBA