Ronaldo claims FIFA 19 bragging rights over Messi
While Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo have been rated 94 overall, only one of them could be ranked as the best player on the game.
Cristiano Ronaldo sits ahead of rival Lionel Messi in top spot after EA Sports revealed the final batch of player ratings for FIFA 19.
While both Ronaldo and Messi have been given scores of 94 out of 100, the former's better stats in pace (90 vs 88), shooting (93 vs 91), and physicality (79 vs 61) were enough to secure him the number one berth.
The Portuguese forward – who is still yet to register a competitive goal for Juventus since joining from Real Madrid – also happens to be on the cover of this year's edition of the hugely popular game.
Paris Saint-Germain's Brazilian superstar Neymar rounds out the top three and will no doubt be popular on the game thanks to his five-star ratings for both weak foot and skill moves.
Real Madrid trio Luka Modric – a key performer in Croatia's run to the World Cup final – Sergio Ramos and Toni Kroos all make the top 10, while Messi is joined on the list by Barcelona striker Luis Suarez.
The other three to be revealed are all from the Premier League, with Manchester United's David de Gea the top goalkeeper on the game at 91.
Eden Hazard of Chelsea and Manchester City's Kevin de Bruyne are also on the same number, though the latter gains Belgian bragging rights by taking fifth place, just ahead of his compatriot.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- OTHER SPORTS Oleksandr Usyk vs Anthony Joshua: A fight for the ages
- WOMEN IN SPORTS Women athletes urge Supreme Court to protect abortion rights
- AFGHANISTAN Why are Afghan women judges in hiding in Afghanistan and how are they being protected?
- NFL Dolphins QB Tagovailoa “day-to-day” after Sunday’s rib injury
- NFL Detroit Lions 17 vs 35 Green Bay Packers summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2