Kaká poised for Serie C comeback with Monza 1912?
Despite hanging up his boots following a spell with MLS side Orlando City, reports in Italy suggest that Kaká is poised for a comeback with Serie C outfit Monza 1912.
After three seasons with MLS side Orlanda City Kaká called time on a glittering career which reached a pinnacle in 2007 when the Brazilian was awarded the Ballon d'Or as an AC Milan player.
Following his retirement the player has returned to Milan and has been working with the "Rossonieri" but speculation in local Italian media outlets hint that the 36-year-old may be set to return to playing action with Serie C side Monza 1912.
Following the news that Silvio Berlusconi is poised on a return to football by becoming chief shareholder in the Italian club with plans to take the Lombardy based side to the summit of Italian football. One of his plans from the outset is to ensure that Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite aka Kaká becomes one of the key players in the club's attempt to secure promotion to Serie B.
Recommended in English
- FORMULA 1 Lewis Hamilton wants to see change in Saudi Arabia
- SOCIAL SECURITY What is an unrestricted Social Security card? How can I apply for it?
- NFL Bucs' Bruce Arians wants the NFL to look at other teams.
- LALIGA Barcelona vs Betis: times, TV and how to watch online
- SUPREME COURT ABORTION CASES What is the difference between an abortion pill and Plan B?
- SOCCER AC Milan defender Simon Kjaer out for the rest of the season after undergoing knee surgery