Villarreal vs Real Madrid postponed until 3rd of January
Real Madrid will play Villarreal on the 3rd of January as the play the Club World Cup during most of December but LaLiga have released fixtures for the rest fo gameweek 17.
LaLiga have released the fixtures for week 17 of the 2018-19 season with just eight games on offer as Real Madrid will play in the Club World Cup in December.
They will play Villarreal on Thursday the 3rd of January at 21:30 to make up for the lost game as they travel the Estadio de la Cerámica.
Feast of LaLiga football starting on Friday
The gameweek begins on Friday 21st of December and will be the last before the winter break. Girona and Getafe will kick off at 19:30 before a Basque derby between Real Sociedad and Alavés at the Anoeta at 21:00 CET.
Saturday sees Eibar visit the Benito Villamarín to play Betis with Atlético Madrid versus Espanyol at the Wanda Metropolitano before Barcelona play Celta at the Camp Nou. Saturday finished with Athletic Club versus Valladolid.
Sunday offers up Valencia versus Huesca, Leganés versus Sevilla and Rayo will play Levante at 18:30 on Sunday night.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is a government shutdown going to happen at the end of the month?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Football heading for 30-minute halves and stopped clock
- NFL Houston's Mills will be fourth rookie QB to start this year
- NFL Tom Brady admits he wants to be paid in Bitcoin
- SOCCER UEFA criticises FIFA for lack of consultation on World Cup proposals
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash