Barça send 'ultimatum' to Dembélé over attitude problem
According to the Catalan press, the French forward may be missing from the teamsheet for the coming weeks if he doesn't change his behaviour.
Ousmane Dembélé is still hoarding the headlines in Spain and France during the two weeks of the international break. And it's Spanish sport daily, Sport, that leads with the strongest on Monday morning, saying Barça are laying down an ultimatum to the player.
Ultimatums and final warnings
The Catalan paper is turning the screw one more time as it's front cover screams, 'Ultimatum for Dembélé', before going on to clarify, 'if he does not change his attitude, the French frontman will continue his punishment out of the team for the coming weeks'.
Instead of the under-pressure player at Barça, Mundo Deportivo chose to focus on the Spanish national team's disappointment. It's a "first warning" for Luis Enrique and his team, they say. They also mention the two players high on the list of Barça targets, De Jong and De Ligt, stating that there is an 'auction' for the players.
The feeling is that Pep Segura may find it difficult to attract them with the number of other offers on the table.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO How many times has Barcelona won against Real Madrid without Messi?
- NFL Denver Broncos 14 vs Cleveland Browns 17 summary: score, highlights | NFL Week 7
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- US NEWS How could Alec Baldwin have killed Halyna Hutchins with a prop firearm?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?