Casillas reaches 100 Champions League wins
Cristiano Ronaldo was the first player to win 100 Champions League matches but he has been joined in the elite club by Iker Casillas.
Iker Casillas has followed Cristiano Ronaldo into the Champions League history books by recording his 100th victory in the competition.
Casillas was beaten twice as Porto ended their Group D campaign away to Galatasaray, Sergio Conceicao's men running out 3-2 winners in Istanbul.
It means the veteran goalkeeper is only the second player in Champions League history to win 100 games, joining former Real Madrid team-mate Ronaldo in reaching the landmark.
Casillas, who joined Porto in 2015, won the Champions League title three times during a hugely successful spell at Madrid.
Recommended in English
- NFL What is Dak Prescott's net worth?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Will Social Security beneficiaries get a fourth stimulus check?
- NFL Patriots vs. Bills live online: Bills extend lead in 4th quarter | NFL Playoffs
- NFL The Steelers activate JuJu ahead of Wild Card date with Chiefs
- NFL Could Brian Flores be the Texans next head coach?
- NBA Lakers' Anthony Davis could be back by month end