"No Zidane, Cristiano or big name signings, this Madrid team leaves me cold"
Former Real Madrid striker Pedja Mijatovic cast his view after the latest Real Madrid defeat on late night Spanish radio show "El Larguero".
Lack of inspiration: "I'm not sure if it's the departures of Zidane and Cristiano and not having made a statement with a big name acquisition. Maybe it's something to do with tiredness after the World Cup. Whatever the reason is, this Real Madrid side are playing poorly and this team says nothing to me".
Club World Cup: "I'm sure things will pick up and have no doubt that they will perform well at the FIFA Club World Cup".
The anger of the fans: "It was clear last night that the supporters are far from happy with the situation. Things need to change dramatically and quickly
Isco's reaction to the fans: "I don't thing what happened is that important as it was a natural reaction and didn't show any lack of respect. The armband thing? Nothing major and I wouldn't read anything into the incident."
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS In which states did unemployment claims increase last week?
- CONSTITUTION DAY When was the US Constitution signed?
- US NEWS How will Biden respond to the wave of migrants gathered under a Texas bridge?
- NFL New York Giants 29 vs 33 Washington Football Team summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2
- NFL Nick Gates breaks leg, New York Giants offensive linesman suffers fracture vs Washington
- MLB Angels’ Ohtani’s arm sore, may miss rest of season as pitcher