Barcelona tell PSG that no deal in place for Adrien Rabiot
The Catalan club have released an official statement to clear up the situation regarding the midfielder and deny any approach to the player.
Spanish giants Barcelona have denied making any contact with Paris Saint-Germain player Adrien Rabiot about a move to LaLiga.
No Rabiot deal claim Barça
In an official statement the club responded to numerous stories suggesting that a deal had already been reached with the player. Rabiot's contract expires in the summer of 2019, and is free to negotiate with clubs earlier, however, rules state that the conversation cannot begin until the January transfer window opens.
Barça issue communication
'FC Barcelona wish to address stories published in France regarding the signing of players from Paris Saint Germain, and make clear that they have not breached any rule in this regard.
The only contact made was during the month of August and one week ago. In both cases, this contact was made with PSG's sporting management to show FC Barcelona's interest in player Adrien Rabiot.
FC Barcelona have always wanted to work with the utmost transparency in their dealings with PSG and with any other club.
FC Barcelona refute the existence of any type of agreement with PSG player Adrien Rabiot.'
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers, Jones give Green Bay first win of season: NFL Week 2 ratings
- NFL Who won Monday Night Football in NFL Week 2?
- NFL The NFL taunting rule is here to stay amidst criticism
- USMNT Sergiño Dest struggled in his return to Barcelona’s starting XI
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Ronald Koeman sacking a matter of when, not if
- Barcelona have to be more united than ever, says Ter Stegen