Injury plagued Mariano ruled out of Villarreal game
Real Madrid confirmed that a sciatic nerve injury was being evaluated by the medical team but the player would not travel on Thursday.
Real Madrid have confirmed that striker Mariano Díaz is once again out of action through injury.
The club confirmed that the player has been diagnosed as suffering with "irritation of the sciatic nerve" and is now being treated by the club medical team.
At present, it's not clear how much playing time the striker will miss but the former Lyon player has been ruled out of Thursday's game as Solari takes his men to face Villarreal. The game is the re-scheduled match-day 17 fixture which was originally postponed due to the Bernabeu side's involvement in the 2018 FIFA Club World Cup.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS How can I register to vote in New Jersey?
- USMNT Christian Pulisic is ‘really suffering’ after ankle injury setbacks
- MLS Landon Donovan rejects the Real Salt Lake managerial job
- SOCCER Barcelona close to agreeing new Ansu Fati contract - Koeman
- NBA Milwaukee Bucks 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA Los Angeles Lakers 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades