Keylor Navas bids farewell?
The Costa Rican stopper posted a message on his Instagram account giving thanks to Real Madrid fans amid rumours of a winter departure.
An Instagram post from Keylor Navas will do little to quell rumours suggesting that the Costa Rican goalkeeper is poised to leave Real Madrid in the winter transfer market.
The message featured the goalkeeper and some of the 8,000 Real Madrid supporters who braved the elements to watch the squad train at Valdebebas as part of the annual open-doors session. "Thanks for everything" was the message from the player that accompanied the image.
Many media outlets have interpreted this message as a farewell from the Costa Rican international. Since Santi Solari's arrival at the Bernabeu, Navas has only started for Madrid in the Copa del Rey tie against Melilla and has been on the bench for all league and Champions League games. The stopper also failed to secure playing time in the recent FIFA Club World Cup and this contributes to the goalkeeper's desire to search for a fresh start.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT Global Citizen 2021 live online: singers, performances and concerts
- GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN 2021 Why is the White House planning for a government shutdown?
- FOURTH STIMULUS CHECK Fourth stimulus check: how many signatures does the petition for the new payment have?
- SERIE A Honours even between Inter and Atalanta at San Siro
- PREMIER LEAGUE Enthralling Brentford-Liverpool clash ends with honours even
- SOCCER Man City: Guardiola "proud" after breaking record in Chelsea win