Chelsea and Napoli battling for Chucky Lozano
40 million euros put the 'Blues' up front in the race against Napoli and Milan to bring Mexican striker Hirving 'Chucky' Lozano to London during this transfer window.
Now with the January transfer window open, Chucky is not short of suitors after outstanding performances in the Netherlands with 11 goals helping to guide his side to the top of the table.
Chelsea leading the hunt for Chucky Lozano
It looks like the versatile 23-year-old Mexican striker could be heading to Stamford Bridge with the 'Blues' reportedly ready to make a 40 million euro bid as their concerns over Morata deepen.
Napoli and Milan are also in the run to secure Chucky's signature. But Chelsea are in a far healthier financial position, making them favourites in what looks like a three horse race.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics: IOC apologize after Ukraine and ROC confusion
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GOLF Tokyo Olympics: USA star Korda sizzles in the heat while flirting with 59
- NFL Trey Lance bringing the best out of Jimmy Garoppolo at 49ers
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER Tokyo Olympics: Megan Rapinoe and Carli Lloyd earn bronze for USA in thriller
- Tokyo Olympics Tokyo Olympics: Reaching the start line was a miracle – Johnson-Thompson explains injury fightback
- OLYMPIC GAMES How long is a Marathon? How far is it in miles?