Real Betis enquire about Chelsea's Michy Batshuayi
The Belgian striker has run out of time at Valencia and a host of clubs have questioned Chelsea over his availability including Everton, Palace, Marseille and Galatasaray.
Michy Batshuayi remains out of the squad as Valencia welcome Real Valladolid in LaLiga as Chelsea mull over the striker's future. Valencia say he will leave the club as soon as possible but his time in Spain might not be finished.
In England, reports suggest Real Betis have enquired about the Belgian striker. The verdiblancos, who have just signed Mexican starlet, Diego Lainez, have prioritised improving their attack in the January transfer market.
Plenty of clubs interested in Batshuayi
The London Evening Standard state Betis along with Marseille and Galatsaray have their eye on the striker to bolster their attacks. Everton and Crystal Palace are also in the race having place significant bids on the table.
Sevilla wanted to sign him last summer but they landed Portuguese attacker, André Silva, instead. At Valencia, the Belgian has played 23 games and scored three goals, one in LaLiga, one in the Champions League and one in the Copa del Rey. At 25, he is still looking to prove his worth when Chelsea signed him for €40 million in 2016.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness
- Coronavirus When would it be necessary to have the third covid-19 vaccine?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: track and field, Caeleb Dressel, medal count, results, today 30 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES "Pressure is a privilege" - Djokovic on Biles and Osaka
- OLYMPIC GAMES Swimming: El Salvador's Celina Márquez departs Olympics