Vinicius condition improving and he could play against Real Betis
The idea at the moment is that Brazilian, who has not trained with Real Madrid in two days, will make Solari's squad and play against Real Betis on Sunday.
Vinicius was practically ruled out of Real Madrid's game against Real Betis on Sunday with a high fever but is recovering far quicker than anybody expected. The Brazilian could be healthy enough to travel to Seville to take on Quique Setien's side at the Benito Villamarin provided he keeps improving.
It was confirmed that he had a fever of 39 degrees but that number is dropping fast. He does still have a pain in his throat with an infection, however, and he remains uncomfortable. This might not be enough to keep him out of the game though having broken into the side recently. He played a starring role against Real Sociedad despite the 0-2 scoreline going against Real Madrid and he scored a lovely volley during the week against Leganés in the Copa del Rey.
Solari is already without Marcos Llorente, Toni Kroos, Thibaut Courtois, Gareth Bale, Marco Asensio, Lucas Vazquez and Mariano Diaz and if he could recover Vinicius, it would surely alter their gameplan along with Real Betis'.
As of now, it looks as though he could be okay to play and things will have to take a turn for the worse overnight to not see number 28 on the field on Sunday night.
Te recomendamos en English
- TENNIS Federer "feels strong" after knee surgery
- UFC McGregor's first pitch at Wrigley nearly a knockout
- US NEWS Autopsy confirms remains found in Grand Teton Park are Gabby Petito's
- Browns place Landry on IR with sprained MCL
- NBA Brooklyn Nets GM Marks on NYC vaccine mandate and high expectations: "We're ready"
- NBA 15-year NBA veteran JJ Redick announces retirement