Javier Tebas confirms March El Clásico kick-off time
The president of LaLiga affirmed that the game would take place on March 2 as part of an interview with Catalan radio show 'El món a RAC1'.
The time and date of the second El Clásico of the 2018/19 LaLiga Santander season has now been confirmed.
Speaking on the RAC radio programme El món a RAC-1, Javier Tebas confirmed that the week 26 game between Real Madrid and Barcelona at the Santiago Bernabéu will be staged at 20:45 CET on Saturday March 2.
The very same week the second legs of the Copa del Rey are scheduled and just three days later, Madrid are in Champions League action as they face Ajax in the second leg of the Round of 16. Barcelona are in European action a week later as they face Lyon on March 13.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Where was Gabby Petito's body found in Grand Teton National Park?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Vinicius and Benzema to the rescue
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- NFL Quarterback injuries overshadow Week 2 NFL action
- REAL MADRID Ancelotti: “I am living my honeymoon in Madrid"
- PREMIER LEAGUE African trio at Anfield make Premier League history for Liverpool