Javier Tebas confirms March El Clásico kick-off time
The president of LaLiga affirmed that the game would take place on March 2 as part of an interview with Catalan radio show 'El món a RAC1'.
The time and date of the second El Clásico of the 2018/19 LaLiga Santander season has now been confirmed.
Speaking on the RAC radio programme El món a RAC-1, Javier Tebas confirmed that the week 26 game between Real Madrid and Barcelona at the Santiago Bernabéu will be staged at 20:45 CET on Saturday March 2.
The very same week the second legs of the Copa del Rey are scheduled and just three days later, Madrid are in Champions League action as they face Ajax in the second leg of the Round of 16. Barcelona are in European action a week later as they face Lyon on March 13.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- OTHER SPORTS Oleksandr Usyk vs Anthony Joshua: A fight for the ages
- WOMEN IN SPORTS Women athletes urge Supreme Court to protect abortion rights
- AFGHANISTAN Why are Afghan women judges in hiding in Afghanistan and how are they being protected?
- NFL Dolphins QB Tagovailoa “day-to-day” after Sunday’s rib injury
- NFL Detroit Lions 17 vs 35 Green Bay Packers summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2