PSG to sack sporting director over De Jong fiasco: reports
According to ESPN, the French giants are looking at replacements, including potentially former Arsenal manager Arséne Wenger.
De Jong turning down PSG in favour of Barcelona could see the club fire their sporting director. According to ESPN, Antero Henrique could be shown the door after failing to convince the Dutch midfielder to come to the Parc des Princes. The failed negotiation with Rabiot is another reason behind the potential sacking, along with the failure to sign Lucas Paqueta (who went to AC Milan).
PSG extremely disappointed over De Jong
According to sources consulted by ESPN, club bosses are extremely disappointed Henrique's failure to land De Jong who seemed to be on the verge of a move to Paris before late pressure from Barcelona saw him change his mind.
If PSG let Henrique go, one possible option for them would be former Arsenal coach, Arsene Wenger. The French veteran has already met with Tomas Tuchel to discuss Neymar and Mbappé...
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness
- Coronavirus When would it be necessary to have the third covid-19 vaccine?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: track and field, Caeleb Dressel, medal count, results, today 30 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES "Pressure is a privilege" - Djokovic on Biles and Osaka
- OLYMPIC GAMES Swimming: El Salvador's Celina Márquez departs Olympics