Juve to offer 45M euros for Marcelo claim Tuttosport
According to the Italian sports daily, the player will earn a net salary of 12 million euros per season with the Serie A giants.
According to Turin based sports daily Tuttosport, Juventus are poised to offer a bid of 45 million euros to secure the services of Brazilian defender Marcelo with the player set to earn a net salary of 12 million euros per season.
It's been speculated that Marcelo has been looking to leave the Santiago Bernabeu and a lucrative offer from the Italian giants would serve as an added motivation for a departures from the Spanish side. A move to the north of Italy side would also afford the player the possibility of sharing a dressing room with his close friend Cristiano Ronaldo who he still maintains steady contact with despite the Portuguese strikes summer move to Serie A.
Marcelo renewed his contract with Real Madrid on September 17 (2017) and the current deal runs through to the end of the 2022 campaign but recent events have led to a change of heart for the Brazilian. The defender has been sidelined regularly by coach Solari failing to secure action during the league games against Betis and Sevilla and only appearing for 14 minutes in last weekend's win against Espanyol with the Argentine coach even alluding to the problems caused by Marcelo's defensive lapses.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Who plays on Thursday Night Football? NFL | Week 7
- SOCCER Hernán ‘Bolillo’ Gómez to be appointed as Honduras' new manager
- SOCCER Mexico's new logo gets leaked ahead of the World Cup
- NBA Boston Celtics 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA 76ers' Doc Rivers speaks on Ben Simmons, again
- MLB Braves vs. Dodgers live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series