Real Madrid hand pro contract to 16-year-old De la Víbora
The Bernabéu has acted to stave off interest from Juventus, Liverpool, Manchester United and PSG in the highly rated defender.
Real Madrid have moved quickly to tie down the services of 16-year-old defender David de la Víbora by handing the teenager a professional contract.
De la Víbora currently plays for the under-16s and is regarded as the brightest talent to emerge from Madrid’s fabled La Fábrica in some time. Despite his age, De la Víbora had already received offers from Juventus, Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur, Liverpool and PSG.
The youth defender was born in Móstoles in the south of Madrid, as was former club captain Iker Casillas, and is represented by the Stellar Group, which recently opened an office in Madrid and counts Gareth Bale among its clients.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Messi's numbers at Barcelona: appearances, goals, trophies...
- BARCELONA Messi leaves Barcelona, live updates: reactions, possible new club, details
- OLYMPIC GAMES | RACE WALKING Race walking at Tokyo Olympics 2021: rules, distances and courses
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics 2021: Doncic explains assist-heavy display in France defeat
- OLYMPIC GAMES Gardiner takes 400m crown as Crouser defends his title
- OLYMPIC GAMES How long is a marathon? How far is it in miles?