Real Madrid hand pro contract to 16-year-old De la Víbora
The Bernabéu has acted to stave off interest from Juventus, Liverpool, Manchester United and PSG in the highly rated defender.
Real Madrid have moved quickly to tie down the services of 16-year-old defender David de la Víbora by handing the teenager a professional contract.
De la Víbora currently plays for the under-16s and is regarded as the brightest talent to emerge from Madrid’s fabled La Fábrica in some time. Despite his age, De la Víbora had already received offers from Juventus, Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur, Liverpool and PSG.
The youth defender was born in Móstoles in the south of Madrid, as was former club captain Iker Casillas, and is represented by the Stellar Group, which recently opened an office in Madrid and counts Gareth Bale among its clients.
Te recomendamos en English
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth
- SCIENCE NEWS When will the Sun die?
- NFL Odell Beckham Jr. close to return for Cleveland Browns
- NFL New York Jets' Zach Wilson reflects on his disastrous 'four interceptions' game
- NFL New York Giants' Nick Gates in good spirits while facing an uncertain future