Oblak: "Atlético and my agent are talking about my renewal"
"I've got a contract until 2021. I don't know what will happen but I think they'll sort everything out," said the keeper after another game-saving performance at Rayo.
Atlético Madrid keeper was in fine form again for his club as the Slovenia international made six saves in total to provide the platform for a 1-0 victory over Rayo Vallecano and after the game the 26-year-old said he is close to agreeing an extension on his contract at the Metropolitano.
"I've got a contract until 2021 and I’m focused on Atlético. I don't know what will happen but I think they'll sort everything out. My agent and the club are in talks. Again, I’ve got a conract with Atlético for a few more years and if I sign an extension I’ll be happy,” Oblak told reporters.
Oblak: "Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the best in the world"
The keeper also addressed the upcoming Champions League game against Juventus, when he will face one of the more thankless tasks in modern football: preventing Cristiano Ronaldo from scoring in Europe.
“Obviously he’s one of the best players in the world and I like to test myself against the best. It doesn’t matter in what shape you go into these games. You have to go out onto the pitch with a clear mind and without pressure. It’s the most important game of the season. We have to take it calmly, confidently. We’re not awed by anybody and it will be a close tie.”
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Where was Gabby Petito's body found in Grand Teton National Park?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Vinicius and Benzema to the rescue
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- NFL Quarterback injuries overshadow Week 2 NFL action
- REAL MADRID Ancelotti: “I am living my honeymoon in Madrid"
- PREMIER LEAGUE African trio at Anfield make Premier League history for Liverpool