Bale set to tie the knot on private Balearic island of Tagomago
The Real Madrid star and partner Emma Rhys-Jones are set to stage the event with just 150 invited guests on the private island.
Situated to the north-east of Ibiza, Tagomago is private property with the small island measuring just 1,525 metres long by 113 wide. 150 specially invited guests will make the journey to the island from Ibiza with the island only accessible by boat with the couple are also contemplating another service in Cardiff after the event for those who can't make it to the private Balearic island where it's speculated that the summer event will be guarded by a specially hired armed security service.
The pair had planned to get married last year in Italy but a legal problem for Rhys-Jones' father meant the event had to be re-scheduled. The island holds a special place emotionally for the couple as it's the location where the Real Madrid striker initially proposed to Rhys-Jones in 2016.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL | PACKERS Rodgers: Packers Super Bowl contenders after 49ers win
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES What’s the latest on the NYC DOE covid-19 vaccine mandate?
- US NEWS What caused the Amtrak train derailment?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Ansu Fati returns to Barcelona after long layoff
- NFL Mahomes talks after Kansas City Chief's 30-24 defeat to Los Angeles Chargers
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ancelotti on Sheriff, Modric, Kroos, Zidane, Mendy