Champions League final tickets already on general sale
As of 14:00 CET on Thursday March 14, UEFA are set to open the general ticket sale portal for the June 1st final at the Metropolitano stadium in Madrid.
Ticket sales for the Madrid 2019 UEFA Champions League final will commence via the UEFA ticket portal on 14 March at 14.00 CET and will run for a week on the service closing on March 21 at 14.00 CET.
A total of 38,000 tickets out of 63,500 (the stadium’s capacity for the final) are available for fans and the general public to purchase with both finalists receiving 17,000 a-piece with 4,000 tickets being offered for sale to fans worldwide via UEFA. As is the tradition in big showpiece finals, a large bulk of the tickets are set to destined for the local organising committee, UEFA and national associations, commercial partners and broadcasters.
Final tickets will not be sold on a first-come, first-served basis but all applicants will see their requests going through a ballot system once the application period has ended.
The price categories available for the general public are: Category 4: €70, Category 3: €160, Category 2: €450, Category 1: €600, and 200 youth packages (400 tickets): €140 (two Category 2 tickets – one adult and one child under 14 – sold at discounted Category 4 rate). Accessibility tickets for disabled spectators are available for €70 (ticket priced at Category 4 rate and one companion ticket provided for free) with applicants being allowed to apply for up to two tickets per person. The tickets will be personalised, and each applicant is required to provide their personal details on the ticket portal.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds