Iker Casillas declares his love for 'The Toon'
The current FC Porto goalkeeper participated in the viral #TeamWorldChallenge social media craze as he listed his favourites football clubs around the world.
Iker Casillas is one of the most active footballers on Twitter with the FC Porto keeper constantly producing interesting content for his 8.5 million followers.
The former Spain international also keeps an eye on viral trends and was one of the few players to complete the list of best stadium's ever played at and stadiums he would like to play at survey in February.
The latest in-thing doing the round on Twitter for football fans is a listing of favourite clubs in a series of countries with Casillas listing his preferred sides in countries such as France, Argentina, Italy and Germany...It's the entry for his favourite English side that has generated the talking points with Casillas claiming that Newcastle United are his favourite Premier League side.
Cuál es tu equipo favorito en...— Iker Casillas (@IkerCasillas) 18 March 2019
🇪🇸 Real Madrid
🇩🇪 Schalke 04
🇲🇽 Cruz Azul
... @Miguel_layun , @AntonioAdan13 & @5sergiob ?? #teamworld
The Mostoles born stopper has been linked with a move to the North-East on a number of times in the past and the "Magpies" faced Porto in a pre-season friendly game at the Estadio do Dragao last year.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Mbappé is a fantastic guy - Pochettino backs PSG forward
- BARCELONA Ronald Koeman receives two-match ban for red card
- MLB The regular season is closing in, and the division champions are not yet decided
- FINANCIAL NEWS Is the Evergrande bankruptcy affecting the US stock market?
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Unemployment benefits: can self-employed workers qualify for a new round of payments?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US: are the new variants more dangerous for children?