Iker Casillas extends contract with FC Porto
The Portuguese club officially announced the renewal of the former Real Madrid legend, one who was entered into LaLiga's hall of fame this week.
FC Porto officially confirmed the contract renewal of Iker Casillas on Wednesday morning.
San Iker signs extension
The 37-year-old goalkeeper from Móstoles, near Madrid, had already given advance notice on Monday that the agreement had been made, one which extends his time with the Portuguese club there until 2021.
Casillas is currently in his fourth season at Porto, following his arrival in the summer of 2015 from Real Madrid. He has defended the goal of the Dragões 149 times and in that period has added to his extensive honours list with a domestic league title (2017-2018) and a Super Cup (2018).
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Why is the social security Cost-of-Living Adjustment for 2022 projected at 6.0% to 6.1%?
- NFL Injury struck Baltimore Ravens face the Kansas City Chiefs
- Emmy Awards 2021 How are Emmy awards chosen?
- EMMY AWARDS 2021 2021 Emmy Awards: Times, TV, how to stream and watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Klopp gives lowdown after win over Crystal Palace
- LIGUE 1 PSG vs Lyon, how and where to watch - Messi home debut, times, TV, online