Real Madrid: Mbappé ready to ask PSG for move - report
According to a report on Spanish TV, Real Madrid target Kylian Mbappé has told boss Zinedine Zidane he's keen to make the deal happen.
Real Madrid are targeting the summer signing of Kylian Mbappé and, according to a report on Spanish TV, the Frenchman is eager to make the move happen.
Mbappé ready to put in transfer request - 'El Chiringuito'
Speaking on the programme 'El Chiringuito' on Monday evening, the journalist Eduardo Inda claimed that Mbappé, 20, has already spoken to Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane, and has told his compatriot that he's prepared to ask Paris Saint-Germain chairman Nasser Al-Khelaifi for a transfer.
Inda also reported that Madrid could look to persuade Al-Khelaifi to do business by including two players, James Rodríguez and Isco, in a deal for the striker.
Zidane return means James unlikely to be back at Madrid
James has become unsettled at Bayern Munich - where he is currently on a two-year loan from Madrid - and is said to be keen to go back to Los Blancos at the end of the season. However, his difficult relationship with Zidane means that, in the wake of the coach's re-appointment, such a return now appears unlikely.
Isco frozen out under former boss Solari
Meanwhile, Isco has largely been a fringe figure at Madrid this season after clashing with ex-Bernabéu boss Santiago Solari. It was felt that Zidane's return could help to turn his situation around, but he might now find himself being used as a makeweight in talks with PSG, who need to reinforce their midfield options after Adrien Rabiot's banishment from the first team.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers taunts Bears fans: "All my f****** life I own you" after Packers win
- NFL Browns QB Mayfield dislocates shoulder again but expects to play Thursday
- SERIE A Johan Vásquez scores in his Serie A debut with Genoa
- REAL MADRID Benzema has his eyes set on this year's Ballon d'Or
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Mbappé looks to follow Ronaldo's path at Real Madrid
- NBA Simmons returns to 76ers practice, will play 'when he's ready'