Pogba's agent sets salary demands for Madrid and Juve
With the reported interest from Madrid and Juve, Mino Raiolo has laid down Pogba's salary demands that would make him the highest paid player at the Bernabéu.
Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola has set the the French international's wage demands at 16 million euros a year should Real Madrid or Juventus look to sign him this summer, according to Tuttosport.
Pogba has been one of several high profile names linked to Real Madrid since the return of Zinedine Zidane. When quizzed about the Madrid links last Wednesday, the Manchester United midfielder said he was happy at Old Trafford but confessed: “Real Madrid is a dream for anyone.”
Pogba would become the highest paid player at the Bernabéu if Madrid were willing to meet his agent’s demands – putting him ahead of Gareth Bale (14 million a year) and Sergio Ramos (11 million).
The World Cup winner currently earns 10 million a year at Manchester United, where he has a contract until 2021. And according to Tuttosport’s report, Raiola has set the red line at 16 million euros so that interested clubs – namely Real Madrid and Juventus – know what to expect should they look to start the bidding this summer for the one of the world’s most highly sought-after midfielders.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 6
- NFL Ravens' John Harbaugh thinks Jackson critique misses point
- NFL Which NFL players have 'gone broke' after their career?
- SOCCER Real Madrid team news, possible starting XI against Shakhtar
- NBA NBA 21/22 season: How much does a cheerleader earn?
- MLB Astros vs. Red Sox live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series