Cristiano Ronaldo touch-and-go for Ajax Champions League quarter final
The Serie A side face Ajax Amsterdam in the quarter final of the 2018/19 UEFA Champions League with the first leg on April 10th in the Dutch city.
Cristiano Ronaldo underwent a series of tests in Turin with the Serie A side's club doctors anxious to determine the nature of his muscular problem after the striker pulled up in pain during the Euro 2020 qualifier for Portugal in Lisbon on Monday.
According to Italian sports outlet La Gazzetta dello Sport, the injury will rule the striker out of action for a minimum of 15 days forcing Cristiano to miss the Serie A games against Empoli, Cagliari and potentially the clash against AC Milan.
Juve's medical team will monitor the Portuguese forward's profession closely with a decision to play the striker in the Amsterdam Champions League tie away to Ajax set to be taken at the last minute depending on the recovery process.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7