Cristiano Ronaldo touch-and-go for Ajax Champions League quarter final
The Serie A side face Ajax Amsterdam in the quarter final of the 2018/19 UEFA Champions League with the first leg on April 10th in the Dutch city.
Cristiano Ronaldo underwent a series of tests in Turin with the Serie A side's club doctors anxious to determine the nature of his muscular problem after the striker pulled up in pain during the Euro 2020 qualifier for Portugal in Lisbon on Monday.
According to Italian sports outlet La Gazzetta dello Sport, the injury will rule the striker out of action for a minimum of 15 days forcing Cristiano to miss the Serie A games against Empoli, Cagliari and potentially the clash against AC Milan.
Juve's medical team will monitor the Portuguese forward's profession closely with a decision to play the striker in the Amsterdam Champions League tie away to Ajax set to be taken at the last minute depending on the recovery process.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Why is the social security Cost-of-Living Adjustment for 2022 projected at 6.0% to 6.1%?
- NFL Injury struck Baltimore Ravens face the Kansas City Chiefs
- Emmy Awards 2021 How are Emmy awards chosen?
- EMMY AWARDS 2021 2021 Emmy Awards: Times, TV, how to stream and watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Klopp gives lowdown after win over Crystal Palace
- LIGUE 1 PSG vs Lyon, how and where to watch - Messi home debut, times, TV, online