Mayoral keen to stay on loan with Levante next season
Despite the striker admitting his dream is to play regularly with Real Madrid, he has expressed his desire to stay with the Valencia based side next season.
Borja Mayoral is finally enjoying life at Levante with the player now having established himself as a starter in the side and will be integral part of Els Granotes battle against relegation. After a slow start to his time with the Valencia based outfit, things have improved for the striker so much that both sides are optimistic that the loan deal from Real Madrid can be extended through to conclusion of the 2019-20 campaign.
The start to life at Levante was far from easy for 22-year-old, with the striker's only playing time under Paco López coming from the bench. Progressively the forward started to convince the Levante boss with the player featuring more regularly in Lopez's starting line-up for the side with Mayoral bagging three LaLiga goals in his 1,168 minutes of playing time in the claret and navy shirt.
Should Levante retain top flight status, it's probable that both Real Madrid and Levante will agree to extend the terms of the loan deal for another season with Mayoral aware of the complications in getting continued playing time with his parent club.
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother