Barcelona reissue 1998 season shirt to celebrate anniversary
Celebrating twenty years of their collaboration with US sportswear giant Nike, FC Barcelona are set to release a re-issue of the classic shirt.
FC Barcelona and US sportswear brand Nike have enjoyed a successful relationship in their twenty year partnership and to celebrate the anniversary, the Oregon based brand will launch a special limited edition re-issue of the first shirt that they created for the Catalan outfit.
The 1998-99 season Barça shirt was worn by the likes of Rivaldo, Luis Enrique and Xavi and the shirt will go on sale as of Wednesday April 10.
The shirt features the classic navy and burgundy colours synonymous with Barça but with much thicker stripes than currently being used on the 2018/19 season home version and will be free of sponsorship, remaining faithful with the original 90s version.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Woodley gets ‘I love Jake Paul’ tattoo, wants rematch
- US NEWS What is the meaning of racketeering? How long is a racketeering charge sentence?
- Porter agrees to max extension with Nuggets
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS What qualifies a child for social security benefits?
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- MLB Yankees move ahead as the AL Wild Card chase enters final furlong