Ronaldo trains ahead of Juventus-Ajax Champions League clash
Juventus look set to have the Portuguese star in their ranks for the Champions League trip to Ajax after the forward trained on Tuesday.
Cristiano Ronaldo trained with his Juventus team-mates on the eve of their Champions League quarter-final first leg at Ajax.
The 34-year-old suffered a hamstring strain while on international duty with Portugal at the end of last month.
But Juve head coach Massimiliano Allegri has frequently expressed confidence that Ronaldo would recover in time for the trip to Amsterdam.
The five-time Ballon d'Or winner took part in the open section of training in Turin on Tuesday, although Emre Can (ankle) and Giorgio Chiellini (calf) were absent and it remains to be seen whether they will be part of Allegri's travelling party.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid possible starting line-ups
- SOCCER Barcelona's Piqué talks to El País about retirement, Messi, Clásico
- PREMIER LEAGUE Cristiano Ronaldo vows to silence critics and win trophies at Manchester United
- LIGUE 1 Marseille vs PSG: times, TV and how to watch online
- MLB Dodgers vs. Braves commentary, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands