Manchester City keeper Zack Steffen on Bristol City's wish list
The still Columbus Crew goalkeeper is on the radar of the English Championship club that wants him on loan from Pep Guardiola's team.
According to Gregor MacGregor of BristolLive, Bristol City are keen on taking the United States national team goalkeeper, as their second choice No.1 Frank Fielding will be out of contract in the summer.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
A new chapter is in progress.. I’m extremely excited to announce my signing with @mancity. I am grateful for all that everyone has done for me throughout the past couple years in Columbus to get me to this point. To the coaches and fans of Columbus, you guys have given me love, support and confidence since the beginning; and I have worked hard to return the love. Our time isn’t quite over yet as I will play for Columbus until July. To my family and friends, you guys are my backbone and I couldn’t be anywhere near where I am today without you all. My work is not done, nor will it ever be but we can all be proud and share this exciting moment. Thank you to those who have been kind enough to reach out with well wishes, just know the love is mutual !!
Zack Steffen joined Pep Guardiola's team in December for around $7-10 million but stayed on with Columbus Crew. He is expected to join City this summer.
Bristol City eyeing promotion
This year, Bristol City are hoping to get promoted from the English Championship to the Premier League. Lee Johnson's men are currently 6th - the final Play-off place in the table.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente