Tim Weah wins Scottish Premiership with Celtic
The young US international, who arrived in Scotland during the winter transfer window, has become a league champion with the Hoops.
Saturday was a great day for Celtic fans, as the Hoops continued their domination of Scottish football by beating Aberdeen 3-0 to seal an eighth straight league title.
This is the 50th league championship won by Celtic, who are still four short of neighbours Rangers' haul of 54, but are within touching distance of another Scottish record: the nine straight titles lifted by the Celts themselves between 1965 and 1974, and by the Gers from 1989 to 1997.
Indeed, the Glasgow side want to make his loan move from PSG permanent; however, there are Premier League clubs also interested in securing the player's services.
Having defeated Aberdeen to win the Scottish League Cup in December, the Hoops now have the chance to clinch a third consecutive domestic treble when they face Hearts in the Scottish Cup final on 25 May.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 27 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | ATHLETICS Olympic Games: what are the 100m and 200m world records?
- US NEWS Are stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit payments leading to an increase in inflation?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Mexico to battle for bronze in Olympic softball
- OLYMPIC GAMES What the USWNT needs to advance to the quarter-finals at Tokyo 2020
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GOLF Who is in the USA golf team at the Tokyo Olympics 2021?