Klopp says Origi's Liverpool winner was like a 'fairytale'
Another late goal from striker Divock Origi delighted Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp.
Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp compared another late winner from Divock Origi to a 'fairytale' after a dramatic victory over Newcastle United.
Origi to the Reds rescue
Origi headed in an 86th-minute goal to give Liverpool a 3-2 win on Saturday and see them return to the Premier League summit.
Having had few opportunities this season, Origi has still netted three times in the league – his latest goal adding to the 96th-minute winner he scored against Everton in the Merseyside derby in December.
Origi headed in a set-piece from another player who has had limited chances – Xherdan Shaqiri – and Klopp hailed the duo's impact.
"So crucial. What can I say? It is just brilliant, it is like a fairytale," he told a news conference.
"You can say whatever you want about me – they don't play often enough, Shaqiri not often enough. I make this decision.
"It is great that they do it, I love it. That was really a big moment."
The Premier League title race will go down to the final day of the season after Liverpool pushed two points clear of Manchester City, who host Leicester City on Monday.
Liverpool will host Wolves on the final day while Manchester City make the trip to Brighton and Hove Albion.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7