Beckham puts tickets on sale for his 2020 MLS debut season
Despite there still being a year to go before Inter Miami makes its MLS debut, Beckham's team has started the pre-sale of tickets for the 2020 season.
David Beckham's MLS franchise, Inter Miami, is working to have everything ready before the team's debut in Major League Soccer in 2020. The permits granted for Lockhart Stadium's demolition meant significant progress in the matter.
But now, Beckham has decided to launch one year in advance his team's MLS tickets and season tickets so that fans can be sure of their seat for the new Florida club's games.
Inter Miami has put on pre-sale 18,000 seats that will be located in the new Fort Lauderdale venue, which is considered the 'Venice of America', a place that they will call home for the first two seasons in the US league, before in 2023 they move to their stadium at Melrose Country Club.
For the early purchase of tickets or boxes it's necessary to visit InterMiamiCF.com/tickets, where the minimum deposit for normal tickets is $50, while suites have a minimum cost of $4,000.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Will unemployment benefits be extended after May unemployment rates?
- NBA PLAYOFFS Clippers' Chris Paul allowed back for Game 3 after covid issue
- US NEWS What's the Blue Alert? why was it activated in Florida?
- BOXING Who is fighting in Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder undercard?
- US NEWS $500 tax rebates: which New Jersey residents will receive the money?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check: Why is another payment not included in the bipartisan infrastructure bill?