Keylor doesn't train as Courtois keeps his place for Real Sociedad
Keylor Navas remains sidelined through a muscular injury as Courtois continues to take advantage of the chances offered to him by Zinedine Zidane.
There will be no suspense regarding who Zinedine Zidane will pick in goals ahead of the Real Madrid's trip to play Real Sociedad at the Anoeta. Courtois will start after Keylor Navas missed training ahead of the game. The club has not offered more details about the physical state of the keeper but he remained inside the facilities at Valdebebas with a muscular problem on Saturday.
One of Zidane's maxims is not to force players to rush back from injury and so Navas will miss out again. It will be the third game in a row that Courtois plays in after starting in Vallecas before keeping his place for the Villarreal game. It's further good news after the Belgian was told by the club that he would be staying in the summer.
Reguilon and Ramos out while Benzema returns
The other news from training on Saturday morning is that Sergio Reguilon, who continues to train away from the main group, will remain out of the game for Sunday. Without Ramos, who is still recovering from injury, Zidane could called Real Madrid Castilla defender Javi Sanchez.
Benzema is back though. The French striker was at training and completed the full season after missing the last two games due to a muscular injury.
Te recomendamos en English
- El Clásico Who is José María Sánchez Martínez, the referee for El Clásico 2021 Barcelona - Real Madrid?
- LALIGA Barcelona vs Real Madrid: injured and sanctioned players for El Clásico 2021
- Serie A Allegri dubs Inter title favourites ahead of Derby d'Italia
- NBA Nash cheers Nets first win: "It'll take a while, it won't be pretty"
- MLB Astros never doubted they would beat Red Sox admits Baker
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers