Champions League: Firmino trains with Liverpool team-mates
Roberto Firmino has missed Liverpool's last three games through injury but is stepping up his recovery ahead of the Champions League final.
Liverpool striker Roberto Firmino trained with his team-mates on Tuesday as he stepped up his recovery ahead of next week's Champions League final against Tottenham.
Liverpool striker has been out with groin issue
The Brazil international has missed his side's last three games - including their sensational Champions League semi-final second-leg win over Barcelona - with a groin injury.
However, the 27-year-old took part in the Reds' first session of their training camp in Marbella on Tuesday as he looks to regain full fitness ahead of the clash against Spurs in Madrid on 1 June.
Firmino return to "be carefully managed", say Reds
Liverpool said his return to full training will "be carefully managed" and Firmino will take part in a series of "specialised programmes" over the coming days.
Firmino has played an important role in Liverpool's impressive season, scoring 16 goals in 47 appearances across all competitions.
Te recomendamos en English
- EMMY AWARDS What's the difference between an Emmy and an Oscar award?
- US NEWS Body found in Wyoming fits the description of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito
- NFL Cleveland Browns safety Ronnie Harrison Jr. fined for a push
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs 35 vs Baltimore Ravens 36 summary: score, stats, and highlights | Week 2
- NFL The New Orleans Saints slump to defeat against Carolina Panthers
- NFL NY Jets QB Zach Wilson throws 4 interceptions in loss to Patriots