Christian Pulisic officially unveiled as Chelsea player
Pulisic was officially unvieled at Stamford Bridge ahead of his trip to the United States to join up with the national team for the upcoming Gold Cup.
Christian Pulisic was officially presented as a Chelsea player at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday.
The American striker reported for protocol in London after finishing his season with German club, Borussia Dortmund, and before traveling on to the United States to join up with the national team for the upcoming Gold Cup.
The US international is expected to take the place of Eden Hazard, who is hotly tipped to make the switch to Real Madrid this summer. Pulisic has arrived in the English capital despite Chelsea's FIFA-imposed transfer ban, as his signing took place in January.
Pulisic signed from Dortmund for a fee of $73 million during the winter transfer window and before FIFA handed Chelsea a two-window transfer ban for their involvement in illegally acquiring youth players.
Farewell from Borussia Dortmund
Pulisic said was afforded a hero's goodbye in his final game at Dortmund's Signal Iduna Park, where the fans chanted his name througout. The American scored 19 goals and provided 26 assists in 127 appearences for the German club after making his debut in 2016 at the age of 16.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is a government shutdown going to happen at the end of the month?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Football heading for 30-minute halves and stopped clock
- NFL Houston's Mills will be fourth rookie QB to start this year
- NFL Tom Brady admits he wants to be paid in Bitcoin
- SOCCER UEFA criticises FIFA for lack of consultation on World Cup proposals
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash