Lionel Messi set to launch his own fashion brand
The initiative is a joint venture between Leo Messi Management and Tommy Hilfiger's sister with the Argentine player's sister Maria Sol to play a key role in the project.
Lionel Messi is poised to move into the world of fashion with the first line of products from his new clothing range to be launched in July of this year.
The exclusive line will be launched as a result of an alliance between Leo Messi Management and Ginny Hilfiger, sister of prestigious US designer Tommy Hilfiger and director of MGO. Messi's sister María Sol will be the focal point representing the player with the 25-year-old being instrumental in the creative aspect of the project.
The brand is set to be a menswear lifestyle line with a sporty feel with the range set to be launched via the online portal 'The Messi Store'.
'ESPN' add that a limited quantity of items will be personally signed by the Barcelona player as part of the launch campaign with certain products set to be given limited edition releases and these will compliment the core range of items.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
The new initiative comes following the player's links with Adidas, Cirque de Soleil and the forthcoming Lionel Messi Experience theme park which is set to open in Nanjing (China) in 2020.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS US Will the covid-19 vaccine be mandatory in NY for teachers?
- CORONAVIRUS US Where are the Delta variant danger zones?
- NFL NFL: When should the San Francisco 49ers start Trey Lance?
- NFL Dolphins QB Tagovailoa on injured reserve, to miss at least 3 games
- Liga MX Club América vs Chivas live: Liga MX 'Super Clásico Nacional' online
- NBA Report: Simmons rejects meeting with teammates on 76ers rift